Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

my cousin's makeover

hey everyone,
some time ago, my cousin came to stay with me for a night out .
shes ankita, age 18 , oily kin medium complexion and a chronic babbler like me .
she hardly wears any makeup , like in almost never .
but she is curious and wanted to try out. she sportingly agreed for this makeover .
thanks a ton sis .

since, it did this sometime ago , i forgot to take pics of the products used and subsequently forgot the products too. *silly me *

hope you like it !
BEFORE:










AFTER:














let me know what you think about it in the comments below !
would love to hear some feedback !

love,
vj 


18 comments:

  1. omg u did a fab job ...wow u r great !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the compliment coming from someone as fantastic as you means a ton to me . made my day *woohoo* :D

      Delete
  2. beautiful post....huge difference after make-over!!!

    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is the ultimate make over :) Fabulous job sweetie :)
    PS: This is my first time in your blog, and I am so impressed :) Following you :)
    PPS: I have a lovely giveaway running on my blog, would be glad if you can join in :)
    Love,
    Namita <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx a ton namita! following back . lovely giveaway u have

      Delete
  4. hey nice makeover.....follow me on

    http://smitazzworld.blogspot.in/

    and I am already following you,,,

    will love to see u on my blog....

    stay in touch beauty....

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, u hv done a fab job :) do visit my blog
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks cute after the makeover.nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job!! Awesome make-over :)

    ReplyDelete

i would love to talk to you , so do drop in a line in the comments box. please do not leave links or comments irrelevant to the post . comments with such links will be treated as spam and will be indiscriminately deleted .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...